17 September 2022
Tiktok is a platform that is constantly growing, it is clear to see that it has a lot of dominance in the social media platform world which makes it a tool that can help leverage your business into success! With its focus on snippet video, it is essential that you create short and engaging clips that will grab your viewers’ attention and leave them wanting to find out more about your brand or business. The brainstorming process is always the hardest when it comes to trying to come up with innovative ideas – don’t worry, that’s where we can step in to help! Keep reading for some TikTok video ideas to get you started:
1) Pay attention to upcoming challenges, music, and sounds: On TikTok, something goes viral each and every day! That’s why it is so important to stay alert to what is happening on the platform so you can take part in any challenge before it dies down. Because social media is so instant, trends are born and then die very quickly. You’ll want to avoid piggybacking off a trend once it has fallen off as it won’t do much for your engagement! If you do stumble across a viral challenge or sounds that people are doing you using, see if you can make it relevant to your business and try to create some content. By doing this, you’ll increase the number of people exposed to your content and furthermore increase your engagement and reach!
2) Show a day in the lifestyle of video: These types of videos really do well on TikTok! People enjoy looking into the lives and habits of others so why not do something like this for yourself? It could be that you show what a day looks like for you in your business or you could shoot a video from a client’s perspective and go through what a day in life would look like interacting with your service or product.
3) Collaborate with influencers: If you frequently work with influencers in your business, this would be a great thing to capture for TikTok. Depending on your product or service you could show a behind-the-scenes video or if your business focuses on a product, you could share a video of the influencer using/wearing the item. This can be done in so many ways but can really help to boost your reach.
4) Use the TikTok q&a feature: This is a great technique to get your followers to interact with you. Through this function, they can ask you any questions and you can respond by video! This will help your followers connect with you a little better and help them to gain more insight into the business!
5) Before and after videos – Depending on your type of business it would be effective to create some before and after videos that really show off how good your business is. People really love to see a transformation and great results so if this is something that you can do, you should try it for yourself. Video before and after can be more effective than static posts as videos look more interesting and look more authentic.
6) Make helpful tutorials or how-to’s: These videos also gain a lot of engagement on Tik Tok so if you can find a way to tailor them to your brand, it would be a great thing to try! For this, you could show the viewer more in-depth information on how they can use your product. This would be great for those who have a beauty business.
7) Duet or stitch viral TikTok videos: With this, you can take a video from another TikTok creator and create a “response video” or interact with the video on your own. This is a great way to boost engagement from the other video and get your content seen by more people.
If you’re still stuck for ideas, it will be worth looking into what your competitors are doing and what is working for them. Competitor analysis is essential when it comes to content ideas as it will save you some time trying out things that may not be effective!
We hope that this article has helped you to get started with thinking of potential content ideas for TikTok! If you have any questions or would like us to go into more detail on a certain topic, please feel free to contact us and let us know!
Do you use TikTok for your business? Let us know in the comments below!